The time has been set for our Interior Designer Chat with the hashtag #IntDesignerChat to be Tuesdays at 6pm, Eastern Time. One thing I want to make very clear is that Interior Designer Chat is unique and a needed stream around the Tweetosphere for all Internationally in the fields of Interior Design, Interior Architects, + Home Decor Professions. This Chat is to help those of us in the Industry, Professionals, discuss topics we feel are relevant to the changing climate of today and our Industry. #IntDesignerChat is NOT for consumers. Our topics will be strictly of: To The Trade nature.
We have already had a flood of emails asking us to discuss many economical related topics. Keep them coming, as the #IntDesignerChat will be community based and led by the followers.
- We have set up a TweetChat: http://tweetchat.com/room/IntDesignerChat Twubs: http://twubs.com/users/IntDesignerChat/
- Many people use Hootesuite or Tweetdeck in this case you will set up a column with the hastag- IntDesignerChat. Other wise the conversations can be either on TweetChat: or Twub. Remember, in each tweet please be sure to use the hashtag(#) so everyone can follow the conversations.
- Join in any time, there is no formality here. We understand and will be just happy to see one tweet from you.
- Please be courteous, RT great comments, and feel free to answer among the streams which spark conversation. Remember tweets go down in history and google. So if someone says, something great about you or too you RT so it stays on your twitter stream. (Your personal Brand Marketing.)
- Most of all #IntDesignerChat is about learning, sharing, and having fun.
- Moderators/Hosts are the respected Industry Experts and leaders of the Chat. They will control the questions and discussion of the #IntDesignerChat.