We’ve all had them. The client that makes us so happy! And the client who is just not that into you. Clients are the lifeblood of any design firm, and a understanding of how to manage those clients is essential. Your business clients are very important to your growth. Winning their trust and continued business, staying committed to deadlines, and not over-stating your capacity to get something done. Join @IntDesignerChat Tuesday Nov. 8, 2011 as we globally share the topic: Finding Clients, Keeping Clients 6pm EST, 5p m CST, 3pm PST, and 11p GMT.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories #IntDesignerChat, #InterDesignerChat, Architects, Architectural Interiors, Bloggers, Decorating, Design Centers, Green Design, Home Decor, Home Furnishings, IntDesignerChat, Interior Architects, Interior Design, Interior Design Bloggers, Interior Designer Chat, Kitchen Design, Lighting, Lighting Design, Twitter Interior Designer Chat, Uncategorized
- #IntDesignerChat Community Guidelines
- About #IntDesignerChat
- Be A #IntDesignerChat Guest Host
- Contact IntDesignerChat
- How To Chat
- How to Sponsor #IntDesignerchat Weekly Tuesday Twitter Chat
- IDC Education & Design Worth Spreading
- Interior Designer Chat Disclosure Statement
- Interior Designer Chat Linkedin
- Moderator & Founder
Join Us For
The Weekly Twitter Chat
Join Moderator and Founder, Barbara Segal of Interior Designer Chat for the weekly twitter chat for Interior Designers, Interior Architects + Home Decor Professionals. Barbara is the President of Noir Blanc Interiors, an established Interior Design Firm and Barbara Segal & Associates a Social Media and PR Firm. Follow her at @NoirBlancDesign and @BabsSegal.
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Benefit from #IntDesignerChat Twitter Chat
- #IntDesignerChat 4 Year Anniversary! Join @IntDesignerChat for our Four Year Anniversary, June 24, 2014
- #IntDesignerChat June 17 Topic: Pinterest Marketing And Group Boards
- #IntDesignerChat June 10 Topic: What’s Trends Are We Seeing In Office Spaces In 2014?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.