Join Interior Designer Chat Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013 for Tips To Help You Succeed On Pinterest. Today’s Pinterest users are a highly engaged group your business cannot afford to miss. Pinterest has slowly emerged as a leading online resource promoting online business.
Obviously there’s tons of opportunity for the Interior Designer Chat communities visually stimulating businesses on Pinterest. However, to do it right, you still need to use some strategy!
- Researching your target audience and so you find the content they are most interested in pinning.
- Be Genuine. Be yourself and show people your creativity. What inspires you and your personal brand?
- Be Original. Create original content and pin it to Pinterest bringing versatility and diverse marketing to your brand.
- Beware of spammers on Pinterest. We know the spammers and scammers go where the people are, and now Pinterest is yet another place to find them.
- How to become known as a thought leader in your niche by engaging and pinning regularly to Pinterest.
- The power of collaboration boards. Why you should start your own for branding, events, and cause marketing.
Join Interior Designer Chat global discussion on Twitter, Tuesday October 22 at 6p ET, 5p CT, 4p MT, 3p PT, 11p GMT , and Wed 8a OZ. For Tips To Help You Succeed On Pinterest!
Photo credit: Steamfeed.com